- The current number and location of the channels on each blade collect most of the wastes.
- The shallow to deep design smoothly collects and emits wastes from the ridge to the tip of the blade.
- Temporary storages and connected channels appear when the scissors are closed which guides the wastes to the right direction and location.
Wave-Shaped Teeth in a Concave curve: The combination of two designs brings thinning scissors to the next level. It not only alleviates the stress that hairdressers have, it also prevents sudden slip when cutting hairs.
- Only half of the weight of traditional hairdressing scissors
- Customized color matches or Color matches that leads the trend